Thursday, March 11, 2010

What paint color should I use in my bathroom?

It's a fairly large bathroom... there is white (slightly grayish) marble about 4 feet up on the walls with Dark emerald green marble on the floor and a 2 inch border above the white. We got brushed nickle faucets with White tub and sinks, etc. And lastly, the vanity is a double sink with a black granite counter and decorative wooden bottom... The wood bottom is similar to this one in color and design...


http://homebuilding.thefuntimesguide.com鈥?/a>What paint color should I use in my bathroom?
I'd use a tan with a gray undertone, more of a pale taupe, I'd say. Try some samples on your countertops and floors. Make sure your beige does not have pinkish or yellowish undertones. You'll know the right grouping when you see them. They'll have more of a neutral, gray cast.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment