Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you think its sexy to paint your toenails? What color is sexiest?

bright pink or orange


or a really dark purple/red





answer mine pleasee :)


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Do you think its sexy to paint your toenails? What color is sexiest?
During the summer paint your nails a nice coral color, it's complementary to all skin types. During the winter try a nice deep berry, Again, it's complementary to all skin types. Do you think its sexy to paint your toenails? What color is sexiest?
Its not a matter of the ';color'; that makes toenails sexy. Its that she takes care of herself and thats sexy. A groomed look always looks nice.





I personally like classic colors. French tips, red, light nude pinks.
Yes I think a good pedicure can make anyone's feet look much nicer. I prefer pinks, reds, or bright colors. I HIGHLY suggest staying far away from dark colors (Dark blue, dark purple or black) on your toes and also avoid greens. Those colors tend to make your toenails look moldy... gross! :)
bright colors in the spring and summer (red, cotton candy pink, coral) have fun with it! Darker colors in the fall and winter (plum, red wine, etc. not black) I don't think blues look good tho.
I don't think anything can make a girls feet look sexy, but I think it looks much nicer than leaving the toenails without any polish!!! Red always looks awesome!
I think it depends on your age. If your pretty young pink looks great and I always say red is best. I do the whole red thing all the time. I'm 20 so any color is nice at this age.
really sexy.. i love black..looks so elegant..
I don't think painting toenails looks good but if you're going to paint them do white or black.
Yep. I like bright colors. Right now my wife has a very bright pinkish/purple... it's really sexy!



I paint them clear, so they shine but aren't like coloured.





I paint my fingernails any bright colour :)
Red is the most sexiest color.
Yes. Red.
i like it when my GF does it when she has. . . i think its called ';french tips';??? but yeaa thats hot

No comments:

Post a Comment