Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anyone give me some ideas on painting my rooms and what colors u might choose?

Golds, browns, with red or orange is trendy right now, and since it is almost fall, very seasonal.


Spa colors, like a light blue with brown are in, so is an almost khaki greenAnyone give me some ideas on painting my rooms and what colors u might choose?
what rooms?? and what else is in the room?? IM me and Ill help you out!!!Anyone give me some ideas on painting my rooms and what colors u might choose?
a nice cream colour as it is a relaxing colour.
Since I don't have to live there and you do you should choose the color(s) that you like best. If you're stumped look in your closet, at your bedspread, or go to the fabric store and find a print that you just love and pull the colors from there.
Something fun to do is to to paint your room a really bright color and then feather dust it with a lighter color. That's what I did to mine.





Another fun thing would be is to paint your room a solid color and keep pints of different colors of paint and whenever you feel inspired you could paint something on your walls. When you get tired of it you can paint over it.
a green tea color-relaxing,or orange-tropical,
What style do you like? I would love to help you choose, but without knowing your style my skills are useless.


But if you have no defined style, go nuetral. Beige, soft golds, or sage greens.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment