Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need advice on what color to paint my walls! Please help!?

Ok so im redoing my room!


i want to do it in all like live laugh love, paris, picture frame.. ect!


That kind of stuff!


I want the main colors to be red black and white but i cant paint my walls red or black! and i don't want them white!


any suggestions what color i can paint them!


Also if you have any suggestions where i can get a nice bed set let me know please! (:


thanks guys! (:I need advice on what color to paint my walls! Please help!?
So what about a deep plum color?? it would look really pretty against a black/white scheme.


if you are going with the vintage-y theme, try craigslist for a vintage bed setI need advice on what color to paint my walls! Please help!?
How about doing your walls in a nice, soft gray. If the rug is gray too, that will be a very nice background for the more graphic black and white. Throw in some accents of red for a really bold, sophisticated room!
purple-sih ...yea plum color makes everythin mesh in n look real nice
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment