Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should i paint my toenails?

red, blue, purple, light pink, green, hot pink or dark pink?What color should i paint my toenails?
definitely hot pink for the summer and be sure to wear cute flipflops.What color should i paint my toenails?
hot pink
Light pink or Hot pink or Purple
light pink
if you need to ask that question--you may want to seek a therapist--- ( hot pink)
red
grue!!! that's my favorite color!
hot pink
slut red all the way it makes your tan stand out even if you have not got one and men love it just make sure you buy a good one like MAC its always a good one and the reps are so fab they will even do it for you.
if it wasn't for the choices, french tip. from the list, a bold, shiny red or lime green
Depends on what the occasion is :) I would definitely go with hot pink...because it makes me look like I have a better tan :)
red, it's very classic old school, perfect color for the summer
Why not alternate two of the pinks - xyxyx ?
Ok, either hot pink or red!





Stylish!
I Always like Light pink since its feminine and will go with any outfit - Shauna =]
definitely RED
Hot pink It Screams Awesome Hot Chick!!!
light pink
hot pink!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment