Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color should i paint my nails??

lime green.What color should i paint my nails??
I think a natural color would look goodWhat color should i paint my nails??
umm....well since its almost summer, i say a bright, fresh color like hot pink, or baby blue, or yellow...or you could go with a natural color. hope this helped!!
umm black i like black


there is this girl that has blakc nails and it looks good
White
really bright YELLOw
try something funky like blue or purple





or you could always go with red
light blue!!!
cajun shrimp by O.P.I





http://www.opi.com/COC_CajunShrimp.asp


it looks AMAZING on!!!








:)
Turquoise, short, round, ';boy'; shaped nails.
MAROON RED!
red cuz they make the hands look so much whiter and prettier
Bright PURPLE!
mine's half dark purple and half light green with a little glittery shine on top or try the french manicure..
yeahh i like lime green%26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment