Thursday, March 11, 2010

Poll - I going to buy this sofa from ikea.. what color do you think I should paint my walls?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S49829932Poll - I going to buy this sofa from ikea.. what color do you think I should paint my walls?
I'd paint them chocolate if you have enough light in the room...if not....add tons of lamps!Poll - I going to buy this sofa from ikea.. what color do you think I should paint my walls?
kewl...couch! How about Lime green or browns or both...





U could do lime green w/ some lg %26amp; sm. brown stripes thru the wall or even draw waves then paint the bkgrd or wall in br then wave in orange %26amp; green...





U could do brown/aqua/orange navy/lime green/orange...





It looks like a 70's or retro or modern couch.. so keep it simple lines or geometric...
Congratulations on the sofa, if you like contrasts use light shades of blue or petroleum blue, if you want it to be little bit classic then you should go for the brown shades





Good luck
cream with chocolate brown and turquoise accents
Try colors like pale yellows, tans, beiges, off whites, perhaps another, lighter shade of orange....what color carpeting do you have? I';m curious!! please email if you like..
Nice couch! LOVE the color!





Okay... for the color of your walls.... it all depends on what else you are planning on putting in the room but here goes my idea: a nice soft (not too dark) charcoal gray on 2 walls and a softer gray on the other 2 walls.... with an even lighter gray on (real light) on the ceiling. Or if you don't like the idea of the charcoal, use the same orange as the couch on one wall and charcoal on the other walls.





Using the charcoal gray, since it's a neutral, will allow you to play with lots of other colors for decorating accents. You could throw in some turquoise accents, which would look great. Punch it all up with some nice glossy white trim and some white in the curtains and perhaps a cushion or two... You could also use lime green instead of the turquoise.





Once again, great couch!
Well congrats! I love the sofa!! Great choice!! I think you should paint your walls a sky blue with white accents or white with yellow. It also kind of depends on how old you are. I mean if you have a wonderful family and are making a home go like nice and home like beige , but if your like a 20 year old girl making a fun party house go like light pink, or white with blue polka dots. lol. Well I hope I helped a little





Good luck!!
If you're going with the orange, a deep rust color.
1] pale green


2] smoke blue


3] amber [ pale gold ]


4] caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment