Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do i change just my eye color on the coral paint shop pro photo 2x?

I have coral paint shop pro photo 2x and i want to change just my eye color.. i know it can be done on here just not sure how i do it.. can someone please help me.. no rude comments please.. thank you!!!How do i change just my eye color on the coral paint shop pro photo 2x?
Hi,


You can go around the eye with the ';free hand selection'; and then adjustment,then Hue Saturation and pick the color you want.


One thing I do is look for contacts that are colored and I copy it and then use it in PSP X2.


I hope this helps?


P.A.How do i change just my eye color on the coral paint shop pro photo 2x?
Everything we all want to know seems to be on YouTube;-)


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment