Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scion tc 06. I'm thinking of painting my car over. The original paint is Classic Silver. What color is good?

Do a silver and black two tone.... it would look awesome. Do black on the botton with either a pinstripe or tear pattern to seperate the silver and black.... my opinion the smooth strip divider would be better cause it would add to the smoothness of the car itself. silver on top, and limo window tint. If you mean one solid color, try a high gloss jet black with the limo tint.Scion tc 06. I'm thinking of painting my car over. The original paint is Classic Silver. What color is good?
The best thing you can do is go with the original color it saves a lot of hastle and will be cheaper for you.Scion tc 06. I'm thinking of painting my car over. The original paint is Classic Silver. What color is good?
One you like alot since you will devaluate car at least 2500.00.
i dont think repainting is a good idea, but if you decide to a black or white would be cool.
You'll really lose a lot of value by painting the car another color, and it also will be very expensive to change it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment