Saturday, March 13, 2010

Help me pick out what color to paint my toenails next?

I can't decide. Some of these you'll get a hint of the color, others...not so much.


Iced Silver


Aqua


Zenith


Ruby Ruby


Back Off


Rio


Not My Type


Glass Pink


Blood Red


Pink Forever


Folly


Dancing Nails


Sands of Time


Go Go Green


Shiver


Swept Away


Wall Street


This is It


Champagne Diamond


Mint Dream


PhatHelp me pick out what color to paint my toenails next?
MINT DREAM!!! thats is sooo cute!! :DHelp me pick out what color to paint my toenails next?
i just got my toenails done and i went with a deep red, the last time i got them done it was a dark blue. It all depends what your going to be wearing with it for example if your going on vacation to the beach get something that will match your bikini, hope i helped good luck picking:)
Champagne Diamond. sounds cool.
Do iced silver its crazy %26amp; spunky!
Hey I agree use Iced Silver or Champagne Dimond
i love the ruby red or the aqua!





good luck!
a shade nearest hot ,hot pink..
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment