Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color would you never paint your house?

Black, lime green, purple...lots of colors...but I might paint it a nice Williamsburg red. or green...I like those colonial colors...What color would you never paint your house?
Orange.


Actually, anything that isn't: black, white, cream, or yellow.What color would you never paint your house?
Anything that screams a particular color. Like...there's blue


then there's


BLLLUUUUE!
Nothing neon or so bright it stands out among all the other houses around..
Orange
black
Any colour, apart from white
any shade of pink, purple, blue, yellow, or white!
Hot pink. Ew.
orange
Hi snow white


Gay pink
Purple!!





:-)
Purple
Pink
Pink, Black or puke green.
Black .
Peach.
any neon colors. ahhh that would scare me ahaha
Well....purple......I'm a painter....you wouldn't believe some of the ';jobs'; I have done .....
purple
pink or purple
red...z
pink
neon green
light blue or pink
pink
pink


black
green even though it is my fav color it would look weird.
day glow orange
i'd only paint my house gold


so yeahhhhh just about anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment