Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?!?

I am thinking I want lime green or teel but I don't have any... how bout clear, lol - its all I got. Can I borrow some, just shove it through the computer screen for me. Thank you. :DWhat color should I paint my nails?!?
blackWhat color should I paint my nails?!?
lime green i was gonna say that before i read the rest of the question ummmmm how bout red or black or blue or chocolate me and my friend made our own nail polish by mixin colors try that with alittle of one and alittle of another put it one a piece of paper and mix it up with the brush and apply to the nail as if it were in a jar haha
Do something crazy like yellow. It's different and a spring color.
I always paint my nails red, and sometimes pink. How about giving yourself a french manicure?





Yea, it's kinda hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, it'll look great!
Put the clear it'll look natural but glossy.
Try clear. I use clear nail polish.
I usually just do light pink or silver so it doesn't clash that bad, but that's just me.
coral
rainbow
paint them black
you only have 1 bottle of nail polish?
i usually do black


or a pink(:

No comments:

Post a Comment