Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Have caramel colored Dining Set. What color should I paint my walls. now the walls are salmon,looks bland?

play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';pewter green'; (# 6208) would look terrific - make the wood really shine.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Have caramel colored Dining Set. What color should I paint my walls. now the walls are salmon,looks bland?
Maybe a crisp steele gray, or a deep brick red, or a nice warm taupe. If you go with a neutral, keep in mind you will have to balance out the mild colors with a warm tone or a bold tone say using accessories. You can go to a furniture store and usually ask for advice from one of their interior decorators, you should probably bring a sample of your dinner ware with you to show the color.Have caramel colored Dining Set. What color should I paint my walls. now the walls are salmon,looks bland?
I love the idea of doing stripes on the wall - 12'; wide each...one would be a light olive and the other a medium olive...that would look AMAZING with your caramel-colored set!!! You could even up the contrast by painting your moulding/trim in a super dark olive or chocolate brown.





Something like this picture..but with shades of olive...





http://lh4.ggpht.com/_KqzLE6ywK1M/RrOLJX鈥?/a>





Good luck!
I think you need something bold like olive green or chocolate brown. Perhaps a burnt orange. I would stay away from pastels or neutrals.
You could paint the room a blue color to make the color of the wood pop. Good luck!
White is very modern and clean. You can add colour with your furnishings etc.
hog bristle. it goes with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment