Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am thinking of painting my nails. What color should I paint them?

Daytime wear clear. Weekend wear for everyday running around, white. Night time fun red. That should keep you busy and get you noticed too.





Send me a picture of you with your nails done. Go get a manicure if you have not done so already.





Now get going girl, you have work to do!I am thinking of painting my nails. What color should I paint them?
well when i do mine i always like to be a little different so if u wanna be like me then try black with silver tips, or neon yellow with neon yellow tips. And if you have a really steady hand then you could try dotting little white dots in a circle to look like little flowers!!! it looks super cool and it always gets noticed!!!I am thinking of painting my nails. What color should I paint them?
Bright metallic red like mine. ^_^





The last time mine were bright metallic blue with a rainbow glittery coating over it.





I've done them like Rosii J before in black with silver tips. I've also done them in black with metallic purple tips. I'm kinda a goth chick so it works for me.
I have tried all different colors from clear to shocking pink and bright red. The color i liked most was purple.





Try a shade that you would like of purple.





k





(only gay guys paint their nails... Puh-lease!!!)
1st coat pink; 2nd coat silver sparkle - don't forget your toes %26amp; make sure they're dry B 4 U walk around ! U may send me pic if U wish; good gurl !
don't paint your nails. It's bad for men, specialy black that shows being gay.
Only gay guys paint their nails
hot pink,white,blue,red
A real bright color :].


x
How about pink or a nice shade of red!
BLACK
straight.
clear or white
white looks so cool
uhh lets c sky blue?
black :] or let ur wife choose

No comments:

Post a Comment