Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should i paint my kitchen if?

i like apples and that is the theme what color should my wall beWhat color should i paint my kitchen if?
Off white or buttery yellow...if you want to theme the room with apples there will be lots of great colour, so keeping the walls neutral will be a great background for your apples.What color should i paint my kitchen if?
I agree that a light shade of green would look nice with some red accents in the way of apple decor, curtains, chair pads, etc.


A nice shade of green would be Olympics Weeping Willow for instance.


A very creamy pale yellow would also look nice.
I would paint the walls apple green with ivory trim and accent the room with red apples on curtains, towels, canisters, etc.
my sister is a interior designer and she said you can paint one wall red or orange and the other walls a sandy color


red goes well with inox appliances
Depends on what colors/neutrals you already have..


For red alpples, green leaves - nice contrasts are:


white, off-white, ivory


banana or light lemon yellow


very pale green


powder or sky blue
Sage green


Pastel yellow


Soft burnt orange


Light gray


Red


White,with a hint of pink


any of those would work well...


The colors I would avoid are tan / beige, blue, or purple...
Sage green and white would look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment