Saturday, March 13, 2010

How much it would cost me to paint my jeep with black color...?

hey there if you want a good cheap paint tremclad has an automotive paint out thats not to much money and it has rust protection in it but if your wanting a speacial type of paint like a good brand name you could be looking at any wheres from $200 a gallon and up you will need primer too which will cost you a little more money ..now are you doing this paint job your self or taking it to a bodyshop a body shop you will be looking at a $1000.dollors and up depending on the condition of your jeep like the shape the body is in hope this helps you outHow much it would cost me to paint my jeep with black color...?
it is gonna depend on the amount of body and orep work required and the the cost of the paint. Type of paint, quality of paint. ';House of colors'; will shelf brands /cost more thanHow much it would cost me to paint my jeep with black color...?
it depends if you want to spend much on it if you want to go cheep go buy a bunch of black markers

No comments:

Post a Comment