Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paint color suggestions for my bedroom.?

When you want into my bed room, the wall that you see (that the bed is against) is a fresh green color (is really pretty). The rest of the walls are white. Anyway, my husband and I need a change. We were thinking about painting the rest of the walls a kahki type color, but have used it so much in the other parts of the house that we think we might be over playing that color a bit. Then we thought about a very pale light blue for the other 3 walls. Would this look good, or totally not go together? I have a painting in there that has both colors in it and I am thinking it might tie the two colors together. Go for it? Or stick with the kahki?


Our master bath is right off of our bedroom and is completely white. What colors would you suggest for it?





Thanks guys!Paint color suggestions for my bedroom.?
Definitley have a play with mydeco.com's room planner if you havent already, its free and so fun - you can design your room with real products made into 3d - so you can experiment with wall colours and see what works. You can also upload a photo of your room and try out new colours on the walls.





http://mydeco.com/design/





You could also ask interior designs etc in the forum there, they know what theyre talking about more than i do!





Good luck!





C xxPaint color suggestions for my bedroom.?
I love blues and greens together for a bedroom. It's a fresh but soothing look. You can easily tie it together with the right bedding. A dash of periwinkle or purple would work too. For the bathroom, I'd use another shade of blue or green (pear? celery?)that works with the ones in your bedroom; alittle lighter or darker maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment