Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should I paint my nails? ?

I have tons of colors?


what colors are hot and/or attractive?What color should I paint my nails? ?
I like colors that match with every outfit, because I don't like constantly changing the color, and I don't like my nails and clothes to be mismatched. So I get pinks, browns, reddish browns, tan, cream, and my fave is a french manicure style, which I have now! It's beautiful, elegant, and goes with any style. But I don't go to a salon. Just go to a pharmacy, and they sell sets of white and clear or white and light pink nail polishes, and they come with guide stickers to help you do it yourself. It's super easy!What color should I paint my nails? ?
I would narrow it down to the color that you'll most likely wear. I would start with taking out nail polish that you don't like.





Then, choose the colors that you do like.





Next, choose the colors you're actually likely to wear.





After that, choose nail polish that isn't old and gross.





Finally, look at your few that are left, and decide on your selection based on what you might wear in the next few days, where you're going, etc.
hot pink it is awesome or whatever matches you outfit








answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgPco49zkD0XfWTpDUUPI77sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080826184807AAIVQs6
i paint my nails whatever mood im in!


ex- happy; yellow


extremely happy; bright pink!


moody; dark purple





have fun! ;)
RIght now, try a rich gold or purple. It's in for fall.





answer mine please?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
a bright pink, i always paint my toes and nails with ';Strawberry Margarita'; by O.P.I. it is so cute i love it.
A cute color right now is silver. It's cute and shinny. Everyone loves it.
the color that you are going to wear or the color that you mostly wear
Purple! Black! Electric blue!
dark colors are in right now...black, dark purple, really dark red...theyre in and not just for rockers and goths
Dark Colors are in for the fall
this color
i think red because red toe nails are very sexy
BLACK!!
Green
purple!!!





i %26lt;3 that color

No comments:

Post a Comment