Thursday, March 11, 2010

Room painting? Colors& wallpaper help...?

I'm repainting the walls in my room this summer, and I need help with colors! Right now my room is white and I want to paint it something cool. My room is pretty small, and I heard dark colors make your room look smaller. Is that true? If it is, what colors would you recommend for a small room?





Another thing, I was thinking of painting 3 walls and putting up wallpaper on the last wall, but my mom says wallpaper is a real pain. Is this true? What can I do to make putting up wallpaper easier?





Thank you!!


\m/(%26gt;.%26lt;)\m/Room painting? Colors%26amp; wallpaper help...?
If you paint the wall you are going to wallpaper with a semi-gloss paint...the wallpaper glue will give you more time to adjust it, once it is on the walls.


A flat paint, sucks the glue out of the wallpaper rapidly, and makes it harder to work with the wallpaper.


Opinions differ: Dark paint makes room seem smaller or larger.


I know I have two rooms next to each other, and the ceiling in one room is painted a dark toffee color - the other ceiling is white.


People also ask why the dark ceiling looks taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment