Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color to paint my living room?

I have Maroon living room furniture white walls and blue carpet...with cherry wood crown molding.... i need to paint these walls asap..tired of plain white..and ideas of paint colors that will go good with these colors...please help!!!What color to paint my living room?
a mustard yellow sounds cool! or a milky brownWhat color to paint my living room?
The palest colour possible. You will get depressed if you have dark coloured walls with dark coloured furniture.
try the 'in' colors right now like the historic colors. I just painted a room Nantucket fog - fancy for grey and it turned out awesome.
If you are looking for a brighter color, I'd say coral.


You need an earthy color, nothing like yellow or pink or blue.
i would try a tope or a brown or a green that would look nice with ur maroon furniture and it wouldnt look bad with the blue carpet
Wait what type of Maroon there are like as far as i know four types...





a light green?


Or maybe a feiery red...


Blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment